Bonjour

Now here it goes , my very own blog composed of electronically active pixel sheets that tabulates my daily pour on the net. I must say that this blog-bish is really getting kind of contagious.. 17 blog sign-ups in a week? ( Daymnn... I really wonder what the hell in God's mind are my mates gonna be sharing up on blogspot. ) Nevertheless , lets move on to the soft launch of me blog eh mate..* pirates grin*.

CarbonTouch ? Yeaa! As some of you may noe, I'm into carbon fiber more then anything else that could possibly get me sexually stimulated :) That makes it simple! , CF is gonna be taking over the automotive industry in about 5 years to come I reckon since its bringing up huge waves in the super car sector with the F430 Scuderia , Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir, Koenigsegg CCX and lets not forget the ultimate God's Carbon Touch, the Pagani Zonda R! Our Sushi brother's has their share at carbon fiber with the big boys toys from Nissan up to Scooby's penetrating sound barriers and lets not forget the aftermarket stuff and possibly anything from ur CF toilet bowls up to a woman's bra.. Serious ? well technically NO(perverts!) that isn't true BUT recycling of white pine-tree prunings are still a group of fibers..

Well , I clipped a few shots of the Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir at the end of this post to call it a night since its like 3AM. [My next post would be relatively related to my Ipod Touch Accessory Madness,Exams!,or even some offsets I was going thru earlier this week].Keep it locked.

Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir
"the Sang Noir’s most obvious features is an all-black exterior featuring exposed carbon fibre sections. Sang Noir translates to ‘Black Blood’"