4 months later..

Hi ya'all ..late update as you can see. 4 friggin' months! Sorry allotments wasn't there for me since I've been really weally busy with college( uhmm "uni" now eh), weddings, birthdays and farewells. Been cruising down Penang often to spend time with my better-half =D and my fellow Penangites -Penang=very relaxing!-

Not to forget, I did go on a hike with the boys up to Gunung Angsi somewhere in march..was it ? Pictures will be up soon. *fingers-crossed* (yeah soon is just not so soon for me now is it..hehe), "Drives" was very frequently planned as well but I manage to clutch on a couple of trips last month, comparatively a few weekends been having mamak sessions with the blokes.

Its saturday afternoon alas im not down in Malacca yet nevertheless im leaving for Malacca tmrw morning and more or less be back in K.L by midnight, another road trip as you can be apprised of.

Logged on the Daily mail and oh my! wasn't I so surprised to read this two articles. Dig yourself in ;


I was attracted to him, so I enjoyed it': Teen who auctioned off her virginity for £8,800 reveals details of her first time


'I'm quite odd. I do get very dark moods': Simon Cowell's most revealing - and surprising - interview ever

Downloads? Here you go, a first hand copy of the High Resolution DVD copy of the kick-ass movie X-Men.. check in tonight and the upload should be done. Be warn,its 1.36GB. Cheers !


Release Date..: 22/05/09
Source........: High-Res DVD
Retail Date...: xx/xx/xx
Genre.........: Sci-Fi
Audio Bitrate.: 128 kbps
Audio Codec...: MP3
Video Bitrate.: 1755 kbps
Video Codec...: XviD
Runtime.......: 01:42:59
Resolution....: 720x304
Language......: English
Subtitles.....: None

Status........: Uploading ... 35 % complete.

Conclusively, I would like to wish Happy Birthday to Dennis, Anildev Singh & Ru Yuan. Have a wonderful year ahead mates. To the 19-y.o, wrinkles coming your way ! watch out..lmao.