9 missed calls & 1 message

I'd like to begin with a big thanks to Christopher..you whimsical ass! for all those missed calls and of course reminding my mom to wake me up at 11 and write something concerning JDM on my blog.. Dude!! I had to explain a whole list of things to my mom and obviously to get her to understand it was kinda tiring dawg!

The really amusing part was when I had a question thrown at me from Kelly being capricious that sounded something like this,
"Harry, is JDM names of drugs put together to form a camouflage sentence?"

What was I suppose to say,
Uhmmm..well yeah Kelly, J is for Janimine, D for Depsonil and M being Marijuana.lol

Chris..Here you go, something aristocratic I'd like to put it.. Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec-V [Specifications Confirmed].




Nissan GT-R Spec-V - The Changes
The Spec-V builds on the already solid base of the standard series II Nissan GT-R with the following subtle changes which set it apart.

Engine/Drivetrain:
* Engine output increased to 485 ps
* Transmission mode selection button has been removed
* Overboost button for increased midrange boost during overtaking
* Carbon brakes

Interior:
* Carbon fibre MFD surround
* Carbon fibre mirror switch surround
* Black interior only
* Silver painted panels are now chrome
* Carbon fibre front seats
* Carbon fibre rear shelf replaces seats

Exterior:
* Carbon fibre grille painted matte clear
* Carbon fibre rear wing painted matte clear
* Carbon fibre ducts in front lip spoiler
* New colour available: Ultimate Black Pearl,said to be a purplish black
* Available colours: Ultimate Black Pearl, Brilliant White (new for MY09), Red, Dark Metal Gray, Black

Wheels and Suspension:
* Rays 20″ Forged Aluminum Wheels
* Bilstein Damptronic suspension upgraded, superiour in performance to the Nismo ClubSport package suspension

Optional Extras:
* Dunlop Tires (no cost option)
* Thatcham alarm system
* BOSE Sound System and ETC (Electronic Toll Card system)
* Ultimate Black Pearl Paint - a 577,500 yen option

The Bottom Line
* Base Price: 15,750,000 yen excluding tax
* Fully Optioned: 16,978,500 yen excluding tax


A couple of weeks ago, my course mates and I were bowling like it was the only sport left on earth with a tag that said "bowl to survive people!". We were bowling at an average of 3 times a week at our self-study joint, Cosmic Bowl. Being the lunatic maniacal course mates, we decided to go with berserk names.


PMS QUEEN - Me, IGOR - JoyceNg ft. RuYuan, M16 - VincentGan, CPT ZULU - KenTeo, WALL-E - WyeSern.

Igor?..wonder why eh? need a picture?.. "pulllll de switchhhh... Yess Mastaaa!"



Moving on.. we became even more delirious.



Flaming Lambo - Me, Screaming Orgasm - Joyce Ng, Graveyard - KenTeo, Blowjob - Preeyaa, Sex On D Beach - VincentGan, Virgin Mary - Sai.

Blowjob and Screaming Orgasm? Uhmmmm...Uhmmmm... Must be well experienced I assume. lol. Stop spoiling innocent ladz like me with those names. Shame on you girls. haha

And then.. we had the battle of sexes between WyeSern and RuYuan. Oh boy! It was a vehement and impassioned 12 frames. WS didn't want to lose to a girl & RY badly wanting to beat WS. It was really funny yet another signature game from RY a.k.a Bubbles.



The stress seen across the supporters of the signature game..hehe



This post happens to be a short written one which could be due to me being queasy. I hope the pictures narrated a thousands words. To end this post, I leave you with pictures of my ShadowR-Columbia® spare ball which bid farewell to me and my Brunswick®. ShadowR without a doubt help me land a 245pinfall average in my Selangor juniors season during high school.