Storm and Sunshine

2 weeks of aimless high tides finally came to a halt..A lengthy discussion and finally I resolved the matter of contention. Life! why does it has to be perplexing. Mix emotions, fluctuation of feelings, unconditional love? Maybe it has always hovered our minds but never once did we felt its presence...BUT..I did. Why me? you'll say. Just when you really understand it, not even the Almighty can stop its aftermath.

Girl save your soul, Go on save your soul, Before it's to far gone, And before nothing can be done.Cause without me, You got it all, So hold on, Without me you got it all.

Med-Toons! A mosaic moment of DDS Batch 1@Mahsa College.



Anyone in ur mind ?



I'm sure our class is filled with gunners.

















The last but not the least.... "The Missing" lol